How do I earn commissions?
Send new members to this site using your affiliate link. You will earn INSTANT
commission from Offers & Upgrades.
Get your INSTANT COMMISSIONS directly to your PAYPAL!
Even free members get 20% of the NUMBER of commissions!
The way this works for Free Members:
The Admin gets the first 4 sales passed up – whatever the value!
The Free member gets 1 sale. (20%)
Likewise for all other levels:
Admin gets 2 sales, Silver gets 1 sale (33%)
Admin gets 1 sales, Gold gets 1 sale (50%)
Admin gets 1 sale, Platinum Gets 3 sale (75%)
Admin gets 0 sales, Founder gets ALL (150%)
Payments are instant and come directly from a referral via PayPal.
You must have a Premier or Business PayPal account registered with us to receive Paypal notification of payments received.
Why is the member count on the System Mailer section different from the Referral Contest member count?
The member count is different for the system mailer because it only shows the number of members that can receive emails. It does not count members on vacation or those who have opted-out for receiving emails from other members.
Where do I setup ads?
That depends what type of ads you are setting up.
All accounts get the expected ad types – purchase or trade commissions or credits
- Banners, Buttons, Text Links, Login Ads. These are located in Advertise Here.
- System Mailer, Manage Sites. Located on the NAV Menu
Premium Ad Types – purchase or trade commissions or credits (Some ad types may not be available at launch)
- Lifetime Text Link, Lifetime Banners, Header Solo Ads, Footer Solo Ads, These are in Advertise Here
- Line Mailer (everybody who joined after you), 10 Level Mailer. Located on the NAV Menu
- Unavailable (for now): Block Ads, Headline Ads, AdsPlus Ads, Premium ads, Featured ads, Billboard ads.
Exclusive Ad Types – Cash only
- Spotlight ads, Start Page Ads, Bonus Gift slots, Daily Bonus Slot, Downline Builder, Residual builder, Fullpage Ads. These are offered in Advertise Here
Super Network Ads – Cash only – Bulk Purchase Available
- Extreme Quality Solo Ads, Top Apex Solo Network Ads, Global Viral Network Ads are on the NAV Menu.
How do the banner/text ads work?
Banners, Buttons, Text ads, Headlines, and AdsPlus ads are rotated throughout our site. Members are given an incentive of extra credits for viewing them.
What can I do with all my credits?
You can use credits or commissions to trade for Banners or Text Links. This can be done in the Advertise Here section. If you have enough credits, there will be a hyperlink visible that says ‘pay using your credits’ . Credits can also be used to send to extra members through the ‘System Mailer’
Where is my affiliate link?
It is found in the Affiliate Toolbox menu option along with banners to use, email copy, etc.
Where do I find out how many referrals I have?
Click on the Affiliate Toolbox button and scroll down to the bottom, or the My List button on the NAV Menu.
* If you receive an email that you have a referral, you may have to wait until the member verifies their email address before you can see who they are. Also someone may sign up, decide that the site is not what they expected and delete their accounts within a few hours.
Where can I email my referrals/other members?
You can email your downline (10 levels deep). Depending upon your membership level, if you do not have a downline yet, your email will be sent to random members of our site. Credits are not required to email your downline and/or random members as shown in the chart below. If you have credits, you can also email EXTRA random members!
Here is a breakdown of what each membership level allows:
||Email To (no credits req’d)
||Email Extra (using credits)
||Downline (10 levels deep)
||Up to 500
||Up to 1000
||Up to 2000
||Up to 2000
||Up to 2000
How does the ‘Referral Builder’ work?
If you have joined any or all of the programs listed, when one of your referrals lso goes to that page, and decides to join a program that you are also in, they join under your referral link for that site. Always include your full referral URL, for that particular program that you are a member of! Otherwise join the program first, then add your referral URL to the builder.
I paid for an upgraded membership. Why does it still say I am a free member?
This could have something to do with your referral not having the proper Paypal account. If you pay through Paypal or Payza with an eCheck, it can take up to 3 or more days for that eCheck to clear. Other problems also may arise that we have no control over. Just contact us with proof (Paypal confirmation of payment sent) and you will be upgraded as soon as we verify this is a valid claim. Please allow up to 48 hours, after submitting your proof of payment.
Can I open more than one account?
One account per member.
How do I redeem a promo code? Where do I get a promo code? What if promo code doesn’t work?
- At the top of the Advertise Here page is a promo code redemption box.
- If you have a code, just type it in the box and click the ‘redeem promo code’ button. Your advertising will be added immediately upon redemption.
- Several sites offer exclusive promo codes for this site to their members.
- If the code is invalid, then check to be sure you have entered the code correctly. If you are sure this is a promo code to be used at this site and it says it is invalid, contact support for help.
* Keep in mind, some codes expire after a certain amount of redemptions. You might be too late!