Q. Where do you get ideas for Autoresponder Messages?
A. Many Sources.I have SO many campaigns in Aweber, GetResponse, TEHB, GVO and WorldProfit. Aweber and Getresponse are "program-topic" message streams, ie targeted for specific programs I have joined. For instance, many JVZoo programs are tied directly to the JVZoo version of Getresponse through an API and they provide Done-For-You campaigns.
Honestly, I am sending most leads to the TEHB SuperNet series. I copied the series from the bottom section of TEHB Autoresponse Messages to the top so I could add to it. The Supernet series is spaced way too far apart for me so I am adding my own messages in between the stock published stream (It’s designed so you can do that). I send many "informational" messages in addition to promos.
Sources of "informational" messages:
- WorldProfit newletters
- WorldProfit article archives
- WorldProfit Free ebooks
- WorldProfit Universal Bonus Builder
- CBPI (Clickbank messages) – join free
- My "Home Business Tips" newsletters – sign up – 400 days of tips. Just remove "you can copy" message (Only I can grant sharing privileges)
- 4200 Email Swipes (inexpensive)
- PLR and WorldProfit Product Vault, Offer Builder
- My ebooks
Sources of promos
- WorldProfit traffic, Silver, Reseller’s Club, Mega PLR Store, CB Promo Kit, CBProAds
- WorldProfit Email Generator
- My own safelists
- My favorite traffic sources (Dave Mosher Sites, YourViral sites), Supernet ad sources
- Commission-earning safelists (ie upgraded sites get the most commission)
- TEHB Supernet, 39 streams of income programs
- My other affiliate programs
I like TEHB ( TeamEliteHomeBusinesses)because I can move people to the main Supernet stream, no matter what campaign they signed up under. I look at my lead groups, and give them 10 days or so if their score is > 0. I then transfer everybody in the "other groups" at the end of that group stream or score=0 to the Supernet group (hint don’t send instant message when you transfer)