- autoresponder.php – change the query to:
select * from autoresponders order by days
- memberadsremaining.php – almost the same code as adstatus.php
See the post – customized for each system.
Gives a count of all ads of each type that have been used, and the number available. Also shows promo codes used.
- fixed Custom Pages
The problem was not that the program was broken, but I was unaware that the custom pages were inserted into the NAV menu starting with sequence #10. Numbering caused the problem.The fix: number your Start button, and critical items like upgrade, at a sequence number LOWER than 10. I recommend creating a blank entry with sequence number 10 and turn it OFF. Leave a big gap between 10 and the next sequence number (suggestion: 50). All of your custom pages will be inserted after 10.
- rjmsendarmsgs.php Utility to dump autoresponders
I never realized that the autoresponder messages were a “blob”. I created a program to send each autoresponder output to email. I then created a label in gmail and now have a listing I can forward or capture.
- update.php. HTML strip of autoresponder message ad body
Small change in update.php now formats autoresponder emails
- edit.php – add preview to each page